The monthly Board meeting was earlier this evening. Expand the post for some notes about what was discussed.
- The Honouring our Neighbour's Faith Study group has wrapped up for this year. It may restart in the fall.
- Tickets for the Fiddle concert on May 10 are selling well. Some help will be needed to help set up the day beforehand
- On Sunday May 11 we will have a Mother's Day brunch following the service. As that Sunday is Pentecost Sunday we will also have communion that morning.
- On Father's Day, June 15, we will have our annual BBQ.
- As of April 24 the deficit for the year is $9 671, however this does not include revenue from the Talent Auction earlier this month.
- Good News! the monthly gas bill for the church has been lowered substantially.
- We have received a quote to put eavestroughing on the church building. To pay for this project we will be launching a "Buy a Foot" campaign. The cost is $10/foot.
- We are having 2 spring cleaning bees. The outside one will be at 6pm on May 15 and the inside one will be at 9am on June 7.
- We heard a report from the UCW Rally which took place last weekend.
- We are planning to have a worship service and picnic out at French Lake again this year, likely on June 22.
- The Board is in the process of reviewing various congregational policies, two more were reviewed tonight with others to follow next month.
The next Board meeting will be at 6:30 on May 29.