- March 5, 1st Sunday of Lent -- Communion, how should it be served and why?
- March 12, 2nd Sunday of Lent -- Baptism, what do we mean and why do we do it?
- March 19, 3rd Sunday of Lent -- Membership Has it's Privileges (and Responsibilities)
- March 26, 4th Sunday of Lent -- The Point of Weekly Worship
- April 2, 5th Sunday of Lent -- Do You United Church Folks Believe Anything?
- April 9, Palm Sunday -- Palm Parade as part of worship
- April 14, Good Friday -- Ecumenical walk in the morning (to be confirmed), evening worship at Riverview at 7:00
- April 16, Easter Sunday -- Resurrection Celebration at 10:30. Either Baptism or Communion will be celebrated.
March 01, 2006
Here we are on Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. Lent is a season of 40 days, not counting Sundays, that leads us to Easter Sunday. As mentioned earlier, we at Riverview are having a Sermon Series in Lent to look at the church. Here is the planned list of topics and other worship information for the season: