- the stained glass windows are nearing completion. One is done and the other will be within a week. Help is needed to mount the lightboxes and windows on the chancel wall.
- we are still looking for 2 Board members
- remember the Scott Woods Fiddle Concert on May 8th. Tickets are still available.
- on Mother's Day, May 10, there will be a pancake brunch after church
- plans are being made to do the June BBQ in a different way. More news will come after the May Board meeting
- to clear up confusion on the financial statements the Envelope and Non-Envelope lines will be changed to one line called "Givings"
- as of the end of March we are in a deficit position but we are approximately $3000 better than we were last year at this time.
- a proposal to request a grant to help pay for needed renovation work in the Manse bathroom is being put together
- there will be a clean-up of the church grounds on May 19th at 1:00
- we are planning a worship service and picnic out at Quetico Park for June 28
April 27, 2009
Board MEeting Highlights
The Church Board met last Thursday. Here are some highlights from that meeting: