- Do you want to light the Advent candles one week or on Christmas Eve? Check out the liturgies here and let Gord know.
- We need an adult woman to be our narrator for our Christmas Pageant Mary Remembers on December 14
- Also for our pageant we need some props: a wooden chest, a cowbell, some wool (not yarn), and a piece of incense
- For Christmas Eve Gord is looking for some teens: one girl to talk about Mary's fear and a boy to talk about the Shepherd's fear. Each of these could be a dialogue or a monologue and either done live in the open, done live as a hidden voice, or pre-recorded. Talk to Gord for more information.
- For the Community -- Coming Together for Kids at Christmas party we need people to help in the kitchen preparing and serving hot dogs and beverages. Also we may be looking for help with a clean-up crew that afternoon.
November 19, 2008
As we quickly approach the Advent season we have some opportunities for involvement: