- Passed a policy regarding funding for Riverview youth wanting to attend Presbytery and Conference youth events.
- Discussed putting a handrail up on the Chancel steps.
- Agreed to put signs at both driveways advising people that motorized recreational vehicles (eg. mopeds, dirt bikes, quads, scooters, snowmachines) are not allowed on Riverview property. This is due to safety concerns.
- Discussed the budget increase passed at the Annual Meeting of the COnference of Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario.
- Heard about plans for the Father's Day BBQ.
- Reviewed the financial statement for the end of May. We are currently about $5 300 behind for the year. (statement is posted on the bulletin board)
- Were told that the Township will be repairing the hole in the lower parking lot this year. (UPDATE: This was done on June 15)
The next Board Meeting will be on Tuesday September 19 at 7pm in Boyle Lounge. Minutes from last night's meeting will be posted when they are available.